Saturday 24 January 2015

My new memoir, free on Amazon all weekend

Well, I said I'd link to here when the book went live on Amazon - I didn't, because of various technical issues (which boil down to the fact that I am not very technically minded.  Note to self: must try harder). 

Anyway, it turns out to be a good thing that I didn't link to the book earlier.  Because now it is FREE all weekend on Amazon, in the UK and the USA.  So please download a copy, anyone who is interested, and please pass the word on to anybody else you think might be interested.

I really would like to know what people think of this book, so please take the time to review it if you can.  It's not a gripping story (because there's no drama in recovery, that's a large part of the reason why you recover).  But hopefully it's readable, and hopefully it will help some people on their own path to wellness.  Which is why I would like as many people as possible to download it for free this weekend!

Here's the link to the book:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Surfacing-Memoir-Sequel-Surviving-Schizophrenia-ebook/dp/B00SFPU2YQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1422116895&sr=1-1&keywords=surfacing%2C+a+memoir

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment