Sunday 18 December 2011

Free Book Today!

Hi all

Did I mention that we had signed up to the Amazon lending library, so my book is available on there?  Actually, all my books are, I think. 

Today is a freeee day!  Some sort of promotion - beats me, but Paul thinks it is a good idea.  So you can download my memoir for free.  I think you get a month then to read it.  And you do not have to own a Kindle to take advantage of this offer - the book can be downloaded to any PC or other computer type device, iPhone or whatever. 

Just go to Amazon Kindle and download the app - it is all quick and easy to do, as I know because I have done it my very own self and I am not that computer savvy.  Click on the link at the top of this page, or go to Amazon and Google 'Surviving Schizophrenia: A Tale of Sound and Fury'. 

And enjoy.  If you want to, of course - no obligation.

Have a good day.  I will write more soon.

Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment